On Mother's day, Garrett took us to Newport after church to see the sights, touch the sand, and relax. We had a great time just hanging out as a family of three. I feel so blessed to be a mom. I am so very thankful for our precious little boy. I love waking up to him and his smiles every morning. I love his kisses. I love his sense of humor. I love spending our days together. I love thinking about what God has planned for his future. We are so very lucky to have been blessed with such a sweet little man.
This picture make me laugh so hard. He is coming in for the kill...

5 comments:
The pictures are so sweet & and sky is soooo beautiful!!!
Oooo I love those pictures!!!! The one of mostly sky could totally be ur new header.. Gorgeous! Ur lucky garret likes taking pictures!
Wonderful pics, Allie. They put a big smile on my face. Love you all.
Grampa Scott J.
your little guy is seriously gorgeous allison!! love the pics, made me so excited to meet my little man coming in only ten days!!! You guys are a gorgeous family!!! have some more! ha!
new post please! i mean, this one is cute & all. - but I have 4 kids and Ive been posting like a maniac (the last 1 day that is!) try to keep up! We need some more cuteness!!!!!
Post a Comment