Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Roughin' it...

A few weeks ago, Garrett and I decided to take a spontaneous camping trip to a place we had never heard of about an hour south of Eugene. We left after church on a Wednesday, and got there fairly late and almost without a hitch! We set up the tent in the dark and were super excited to take Hudson on his first official campout!!! Since it isn't quite summer, it was pretty cold at night. Thankfully, Hudson's good buddy Brock loaned him his warm and cozy puppy hat so that Hudson wouldn't get cold at night. On Thursday morning, we awoke to this adorable face... Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

We spent the days just relaxing, playing, and going for lots of walks...




We even did a little kayaking...


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
We sat by the campfire and ate lots of smores...



(I think he looks like my sister Mallory in this picture..)

...and sported our Beaver gear with pride!






I love this picture of both of them in their chairs!

Hudson felt like quite a big boy in his very own chair!








What a pretty campsite!



By the time we got to the end of our trip, we had one tired baby!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

And my all time favorite picture of all...

2012-05-17_10-53-18_446-1, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App


What a great trip! Can't wait until next time!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Love LOVE all the pictures! I need to get better at taking more. So sweet! Great that you're in some too!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos!

Scott J.

Cassie Soric said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the pictures too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...