Saturday, May 19, 2012

8 months

This was supposed to be posted last MONDAY, but my computer wouldn't upload the pictures and then we went on a camping extravaganza. So....one day shy of 9 months, here are they finally are...

Okay so maybe Hudson will be 9 months old on Sunday, but technically he is still 8 months old, so technically I got my act together in time to take and post these pictures. :)

Things have been crazy around our house. We have a lot going on and a lot of different changes. I was just telling Garrett the other day that I'm not sure if it is because we have been so busy or what, but the last 3 months have FLOWN by. I absolutely love this age! Hudson is so so so much fun! He is crawling all over the place, and mostly loves to stand and climb. He just started saying his first syllable: ba ba ba ba, and I keep joking that I'm encouraged that it sounds more like bah bah bah (Spanish sounds) rather than baa baa baa (English sounds)...but of course, I think ultimately I'm just a little crazy and over-analytical and it means absolutely nothing! He gives kisses constantly, and almost always wants to start his day with several. He has a great sense of humor and is a pretty happy little guy.

While Garrett was gone on a ten day trip, he started crawling, and went from having three teeth to almost seven! Needless to say, that has made him a tad grumpy. He loves listening to books and loves to stand in his crib and talk away, rather than going right to sleep. He now follows us all over the house and would do anything to get a chance at playing with the laptop or a cell phone.

Here is our attempt at an 8-month photo shoot. He was a tough sell, and was not interested in giving out any free smiles...




















Oh I just love him so much.


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Me too!!! I lov him!! I love that you got one pix of him standing alone. Documented that milestone :) what a sweet pea!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...