This picture makes me laugh. He is either terrified of Garrett...or terrified of me :).
...or he is six weeks old and makes really weird faces.
I am trying to get some videos to upload so stay tuned for those! We are getting some pretty adorable smiles lately so as soon as I catch them on camera I'll share. :)
I'd love to know who is reading, so if you are and feel like leaving a comment, please do!
6 comments:
Thinking of something snotty to write...hurry up and post you slacker! Nooooooow comments are important to you....! Nooooooow you'll leave comments elsewhere since u know how it feels to have none! Ha ha ha ha ha!
O and he's definitely terrified of Garrett! Just look at Garrett! Wouldnt you be too?!? Ha ha ha :)
i'm reading!
oh my goodness, as soon as i scrolled down and saw the picture i laughed out loud! Such a great picture :) love the funny faces they make! he is such a cutie!!
I am so glad you created this blog! I feel like I can keep up even though I am 300 plus miles away from everyone! He is getting so big and adorable! I can't till Thanksgiving to see him and you as well :)
ah, yes....the faces....could also be that he's filling his diaper going, wow, that one was scary....sorry, Mom.....hehehe ;)
Post a Comment