Saturday, October 15, 2011

Little buddies...

My friend Danielle's sister-in-law bought these outfits for both her little boy, Brock, and Hudson. Brock is about 7 weeks older than Hudson but they weigh just about the same. (Hudson apparently is a tank) :) Brock was a trooper for the photo shoot...always full of smiles! Hudson, on the other hand didn't seem to think it was quite as fun...







The picture below looks EXACTLY like Garrett's baby pictures!


By this time, Hudson was more than done, but we still had to get a few more. :)




I'm only including this picture because it is the first one that I've ever been able to see a hint of myself in...maybe I'm just trying really hard and he still just looks like Garrett. :)


Thankfully we ended on a slightly happier note.


I sure hope these boys grow up to be good good friends just like their mamas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute in the matching outfits, and could totally pass as twins.
cassie

Anonymous said...

These boys look just like there dads.

Jenna said...

Brock looks so much like Danielle in that second picture. And Hudson definitely looks like you in the one you were referring to. Such cute baby boys. Best buds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...