Last weekend, I searched and searched the internet and made several phone calls in an attempt to find an authentic pumpkin patch where pumpkins actually grow in the ground. Turns out, Northern Virginia and DC are FULL of f beautiful all festivals and expensive activities to take your kids to, but they majorly lack a giant field in the middle of the buildings and cars where pumpkins grow. (We could drive 2+ hours (if there was no traffic-which is never) and probably find one). We ended up going to Clarks Farms ---and by farm, I mean a house sort of on the outskirts of town that has transformed their large lot into a fall festival/kid activity place for the month of October. We paid an outrageous amount to enter and play games and be "gifted" with two "free" mini pumpkins. The good news is, Hudson had a blast playing and checking everything out.
Here are some quick pictures...








3 comments:
Cute!! I missed ur posts!!!
very cute.. I"d like to see a pic of you in real life... with a belly... just a random shot... to see your belly functioning in real life. is that too much to ask.? Like not posed in front of a mirror?!
Great pictures, Allie. Thanks for posting!
Scott J.
Post a Comment