In the past month, Hudson has...
- continued to practice standing alone (I think he is up to about 20 seconds)
- taken 2 wobbly steps by himself
-clapped once and since then would rather enjoy everyone clapping for him
instead of actually doing it himself
-given millions of kisses
-found a new love of crawling all around the ottoman to play hide and seek
-started dropping his binky in his crib when I ask him to leave it in there after he wakes up from a nap (my personal favorite simply because it proves he truly does UNDERSTAND me!)
-spent the majority of his days cruising around and pulling up on EVERYTHING in sight
-continued to love playing in his crib after waking up
-started to throw fits when he is told no (not my personal favorite)
-started constantly crawling around with something in his mouth like he is a dog.
this happens all. the. time.
-stolen my heart more and more with each passing day!
-Oh, and he is officially a bottle baby! After several challenges we are now on a formula/mommy milk combo and have finally found a formula that he is physically able to drink and is willing to drink. Poor guy has to use the newborn bottles because his mama packed the other ones (since we never used them) and is too cheap to go buy some when these work perfectly fine! :)
Every night after I put him to bed, I just want to run back in there and scoop him up and wish for these days to slow down so I can cherish and remember every second. I love him so much. He makes my heart hurt. I feel so so so blessed to have been given such a gift. God is so incredible!





3 comments:
Oh sweet!! I like how you wrote out each thing He is doing.. I need to do that with Koa. He is such a Lil doll!
Natalee just said, "Ooooo I love Hudson! He is sooo cute" When I opened your blog (: waaaaaaahhh that just made me sad! We are going to MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaahhh!
Natalee is leaning over my shoulder reading everything I'm typing. She's insane!
Great pics and wonderful description, Allie.
Love, Grampa Scott
Post a Comment