So without further ado, here are a few shots from Hudson's first Halloween. (I have always despised Halloween. Have always thought it was the worst "holiday" ever. But something about those tiny little costumes just sucks you in!)
On Halloween, we were planning on staying home and greeting the trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood for the first time since living in our house. The days prior to Halloween my mom kept calling and telling me how she was dying to see Hudson. So, instead of staying home, we decided to go and surprise her with our little trick-or-treater.
We also visited Grandma and Grandpa Jones but unfortunately I left the camera in the car so there is no proof!
Right before we got in the car to leave our house, Garrett insisted that we "dress up" too. Honestly, I think it was just an excuse to get to wear this
My mom was definitely surprised, and confused at who the man standing at her door was!
And, lucky for us, Great Grandma Braun happened to be returning from her birthday dinner so she stopped by for a chance to see the little man.




No comments:
Post a Comment