Monday, November 28, 2011

3 months (and one week)...


It doesn't seem possible that three months have already whizzed by! Hudson is growing and changing every single day and it is so fun to see his little personality emerge. He loves to smile, laugh, and talk. He adores the bathtub --so much that we now have to take cover if we don't want to be splashed by the constant kicking!

At this point in his little life he is:

-Becoming aware of his feet
-Sucking his thumb, or hands, or fingers, or all of the above!
-Able to keep his head raised and look around while on his tummy
-Taking great naps!
-Still not sleeping well at night
-Fighting a cold
-Causing us to fall more and more in love with him with each passing day!

I wish I would have been able to take some better pictures this month. He was not feeling well the day I tried to get him to cooperate with me. I had hoped to have a chance to try again, but I'm just posting them now because I'm afraid it will be January before I get that second chance.
















Happy 3 months mi amor 



1 comment:

Danielle said...

4,5,6,7,& 8 are My favorites! Nothing bad about those pix! he's the cutest Jones I know!!!!! :) I'm a flake these days. Must. Blog. Now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...