Now that it is December I think it is safe to post about Thanksgiving. :) We had a great day visiting LOTS of family and just hanging out and relaxing. It is such a blessing that both of our families live so close, but it always makes for a very busy and exciting time of running around! We started Thanksgiving morning and meal #1 off at Garrett's parents house.
Hudson and his Grandma Phyllis:
Garrett, his sister Sara, and Hudson:
After enjoying the morning with them, we headed over to visit my dad's family and introduce to Hudson to many of his great uncles and aunts for the first time. Unfortunately, my camera is still acting broken so I didn't get very many great pictures...
My dad's brother Blaine:
Hudson playing with Uncle Nick:
Hudson showing off his new tummy time skills
sporting his Thanksgiving bib from his Great Aunt Tammy:
After visiting with my dad's family we went over to my mom's house which was full of over 30 people. Her family came down from Washington and we were lucky enough to also get to spend Thanksgiving with my good friend Sara and my sweet sweet Jack and Grace (who I used to nanny for in college). From the minute we walked in the door, I don't think I even saw Hudson again until it was time to put him to bed. He did very well being passed from person to person! The sad part the whole event is that I have one picture! :( We just got lost in visiting with everyone and enjoying family and I completely spaced pictures...I guess that isn't really a bad thing. :)
Here is my sweet little cousin Cole (who ADORED Hudson!)...
The next day, we hung out around the house and then went out to dinner for my mom and grandpa's birthdays. We were even spoiled by getting to spend the evening with the Sheridans!
Hudson and Grandma Jane:
I think this hat was the best buy ever!
My grandma (mom's mom) and Hudson:
Yet another blurry picture of my sister Kalie and lovely bestest friend Jenna and her little cutie, Sophia:
I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful family and so very grateful that God has blessed me with a great husband and a very sweet little boy.
Happy Thanksgiving!





2 comments:
That little hat is SO cute!
I have some cute pictures of Hudson and people from Thanksgiving on my camera I can email if you would like.
Meghan
Post a Comment