Thursday, September 22, 2011

One month old...

I know I said this at three weeks, but how can the first month of his little life have already passed by?!?!? Even though I'm sure it won't, I hope time slows down a bit over the next few months and years. I meant to post this on Tuesday, his official "one month old" date, but somehow I got distracted. :)






Do you think he has changed in the last four weeks?



It is sad to see how fast they grow and change, but I am glad I am documenting it so that I never forget what he looked like at each stage.

The night of the 20th, Hudson and I went to Corvallis and met up with a bunch of my girlfriends. We stayed at the restaurant for almost 5 hours and had such a good time just talking away! I'm sure people thought we were crazy and/or a part of some support group as four out of the five of us had a baby with them! Since I am almost always the photographer (the not-too-skilled-one at that!) I was thankful that someone snapped this picture of my little man and his mama...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love love love these pictures! Where's our new blog!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...