Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just a little walk...

Garrett and I go on walks with Hudson almost daily, but since he was born we have gone on two major walking outings. The first one was about a 2 1/2 hour walk near McMinnville when he was just eight days old...


*Thank you Sandy for the awesome sling!

Yesterday we took him to Camp Adair and went on about a two hour walk. Hudson had a great time and just sat contently in the stroller. :)



2 comments:

Naomi said...

I just flipped thru all your blog posts and love the pictures... he is darling! I promise I will help you with whatever you wanna learn about blogging soon =) meanwhile I think it looks pretty darn good!

Danielle said...

Ha ha it totally looks like he's rolling his eyes at u! Second to the last pix. MOM!! dont take my pix! Tee hee :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...