Saturday, January 15, 2011

9 week update...

I forgot say in the last post that the doctor said that according to my last period I was 8 weeks 4 days at my appointment, but the baby measured 9 weeks (which is what I thought I was given that I'm pretty sure I know the surprise date :)). Soooo....she said that since it is less than a week off she will just keep me at 8 weeks. :( Brutal. My new due date is August 21....my dad's birthday. Lately, I've been feeling very nauseous and my only cure-all is ginger tea from the root which is absolutely grossing me out to drink right now. It's a toss-up between the lesser of two evils...
Starting in the afternoon and going into the night I feel much worse and extremely bloated. Here is a picture at nine weeks...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...