Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Our Halloween consisted of an attempt at carving pumpkins, a trip to see the grandparents and Halloween night fun at church with Hudson's best buddies. :)

Our lovely pumpkin from Winco. I'm still a tad bitter we never made it back to the pumpkin patch.



We called in the big guns to assist us in the pumpkin carving.


Hudson was not impressed. In fact, he wanted nothing to do with it...



So daddy finished the job.

Later we loaded up the car and headed to all of the grandparents' houses. 
After visiting Grandpa and Grandma Jones we headed up the hill to see Grandpa Braun. He spoiled us rotten with a great dinner, and treats for the little dragon.
Did you know dragons love to climb stairs?!

Hudson with his new Halloween ball from Grandpa. 





He is sooooo cuddly! :(


After that we headed to our lost stop...
 Dragon on the loose...

 Reaching for his beloved M&Ms. Like mother, like son.








The next night we headed to Corvallis and got to have dinner with Auntie Alex! 
Unfortunately the little dragoncito would not cooperate for pictures with his auntie. :(

After dinner we headed to church to let the Halloween fun begin in nursery with the cutest trio of baby boys EVER! ---and adorable little Lily who puts up with all their shenanigans. :)





 Brocky the monkey

 These little monsters were HUNGRY. 




This is Hudson's newly-found escape route from nursery...


Koa the monster...






I have never been a fan of Halloween. I've always thought it was the dumbest "holiday" of the year. But I must say, I am a sucker for adorably irresistible baby costumes!

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

they are soooooo cute!!!! and I love your fake smile as Hudson is attempting to get out of your arms (: He is seriously the cutest Dragon I've ever seen!!! PLEASE DONT MOVE AWAY!!!!!!! Brock will miss Hudson sooooo much! PLEASE??! I beg yoU!!!

Angela said...

It wasn't until this weekend that I realized Abram's Halloween costume wasn't a dragon, it was a baby dinosaur! My dad pointed out that dragons have wings and clearly Abe's costume looks nothing like a dragon after seeing Hudson's. Oops!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! A dragon!

Grampa Jones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...