Last night I had a dinner date with one of the most handsome men I know...
(ironically he greatly resembles the other most handsome man I know)
He showed up at my doorstep (WITH FLOWERS!), and although seemed a little shy at first,
he brightened right up after I said hello...
I made us a nice meal of pad thai and asparagus (we get to eat these kind of meals when daddy isn't home), and he scarfed it down.
For dessert, we had yummy cinnamon graham crackers from Trader Joe's...
and enjoyed each other's company.
Since we had no one to take our picture,
we opted for a mini photo shoot in the famous bathroom mirror...
I think we're both a little crazy...
And we even ended the night with a little kiss...
...I think he might like me. :)













5 comments:
SOOO cute ! Love Hudson's open mouthed "pucker" :)
That's funny cause I was just thi king tonight that I want a pix of Brock kissing me :) Wuv it!! Especially the dead flowers!
That's adorable!
This is SO precious :) love it!
ps - watch out, i think hudson is trying to eat your face ;)
Post a Comment