Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A very late 5 months!

Since I kind of took a blogging break in January, and never seemed to get around to re-doing the 5 month pictures... here the ones I took real quick while he was sick. I'm afraid if I don't post them now, he'll be 6 months by the time I get to it...

I just took him for his last shot of the 4-month series today and he weighed in at 15lbs 10.5oz.! He is quite a character these days. Laughs and smiles non-stop. Loves to play and LOVES the bath. For some reason, not matter how hard he is crying, if I sing (with my incredibly beautiful singing voice!) "Caminando por el campo," he instantly turns off the crying. It is so strange, but has been a lifesaver in the car!






















Oh how we love him!

1 comment:

Elindsey said...

He is so adorable.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...