Monday, February 20, 2012

6 sweet little months

Despite a runny nose, lots of teething, and a fever, we were still able to catch a few smiles documenting 6 whole months...a half of a year. We still need to take the other pictures with his 6-month onesie, but we'll save that for later this week after he's weighed in at his doctor's appointment.
This kid is quite the character...

















 I love this face... ha!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Awwww cute!! I Wuv him!! Kisses from me!

Danielle said...

I Wuv the header too!!!!!

Naomi said...

These are some of my favorite pictures. the lighting is beautiful..
You are inspiring me to do more photo shoots!! and maybe a new header too.

Kenzie Rice said...

i LOVE love love the top left picture on the header. such a little charmer, that hudson. hehe he makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...