Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sittin' tall in my new high chair!

Hudson has been doing so well with eating new foods that we decided to put the high chair together and let him be a big boy. Although it is adorable to see him in the chair, it is definitely bittersweet to see him grow so fast. 

He is a carrot-eating machine!



If you catch yourself questioning the intelligence of the person recording the video after you watch it, just know that apparently I really am that dumb. I must be sleep deprived or really used to my smart phone because it didn't even occur to me that when I turned the camera, the poor people watching it later would get a kink in their neck from tilting their head sideways. ;( Sorry! It is too cute not to post though. Plus, you can't really do a redo on the "first" time he eats in the high chair. Enjoy! ---and feel free to hit pause and give your neck a rest if you need to!







1 comment:

Kindi King said...

Love it!! Oh and by the way - I have totally done the camera rotating thing while filming Kev...i have a great vacuuming one....talk about getting dizzy ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...