I had everything ready to take and share Hudson's 5 month pictures today. Unfortunately, someone isn't feeling too well so he spent most of the day sitting on my lap and doing a whole lot of nothing. I tried to snap a few pictures of the two of us today. It was quite comical to try to hold the baby, get the camera in the right spot, try to smile, make a silly face or noise to get the little sicky to smile, and actually get a good picture. Although they may not be the greatest (next time we might seek some help from a third party), they are so very sweet memories of me and my little man. :)
Eyes closed...
Flash in the picture...
Repeat of the flash issue...
Um...where is the rest of Hudson's head?
Finally! Everybody's looking!
I knew there was no chance of a smile today...
And here is a little preview of some of the 5 month pictures (we'll try again tomorrow if he is feeling better!):
1 comment:
I love those pictures... So sweet. Mommy/baby pictures are priceless. And they are few and far between.
Post a Comment