Tuesday, December 6, 2011

O Christmas tree o Christmas tree...

Last Sunday we bought our Christmas tree at this tiny little tree stand near our church. We were planning on going to an actual tree farm and taking pictures getting our tree, but because we were short on time, we promised to do the real thing next year and opt for the drive-thru version of Christmas tree shopping this year. 

Unfortunately, it was pouring down rain when we got to the little stand so Hudson and I didn't even get out of the car. :( The following evening, I forced Garrett to turn on the Kenny G Christmas music and we decorated away...well...I decorated away at least. Hudson sat on the couch watching in amazement... 


 while trying to master his latest trick...
(If you look closely he is holding the binky and trying to suck his thumb at the same time. Nice.)


and playing with his daddy.
Some of the pictures below are blurry again (a common theme lately on this blog!), but his little expressions are so cute I wanted to include them anyway.












 Oh yeah, and finally... the actual tree (or part of it at least)...



I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oooooooooooo my gosh!!!! Last picture - frame it immediately!!!!!! Love love love it! & his expressions are priceless w/ Garrett. WHAT. A. CUTIE!!!

Jenna said...

WHAT?! How is he so big? And I second Danielle. That last one better be framed ASAP. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...