Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to me...

Even though I'm a little late in posting, the night of my birthday we headed over to my good friend Danielle's house after church. Thankfully, her house was full of an assortment of dairy and soy free goodies that we ate while everyone else had ice cream. It was such a treat for me to get to spend time with some good friends and just enjoy each other's company. 

My little reindeer.


Two of my favorite little chulas. I think Hollie was more excited about my birthday than me!

My two favorite men. (And no, I did not remarry. That is actually Garrett behind the lovely beard.)


Hudson wanted to party all night long. He couldn't fathom missing this very important day.







Thanks to all who made my birthday so special! 
So thankful I got to share it with my little man.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Awwww! I love the pic with my girls! Where's the darling pic of you & me?!?!? The pic of Hudson & you is soooo cute!

Kenzie Rice said...

oh.my.gosh. his smile is SO adorable! cutest little guy ever:) love u ali happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love the laughing birthday pix. Grandma loves you so much.xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...