Waaaahhhhh! I hate how fast the time is going by! You have been pretty miserable lately with your little reflux issue. Thankfully today we visited Dr. McQuillan and he fixed you right up with some medicine that we hope will take away your pain and make it easier for you to sleep. Poor little guy. This last week I have noticed the biggest change in how you look. You seem to look older all of a sudden...maybe it is the hair...maybe it is the EXTRA POUND you put on in the last week and a half...I don't know for sure, but you are definitely growing.
You have proven to be both a binky boy and a thumb sucker all at the same time. We are thankful for the binky in the car and thankful for the thumb when we can't find the binky!
Sleeping with your dad just might be at the very top of the list of your favorite things to do. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment