Monday, July 25, 2011

Our last little baby-free getaway...

This last Friday we went on a mini-getaway to celebrate our last little bit of time we have left before becoming parents and having children attached to us forever... We went to Lincoln City and stayed the night at the Inn at Spanish Head. It was beautiful! We had a lot of fun just hanging out, watching the sunset, eating a great dinner and just talking (mostly about the baby of course). It is funny as the end of this pregnancy wraps up how I am so so so excited to meet our little man, but also trying to savor these last few weeks of it just being "us". I suppose those are normal feelings...considering everything is just about to change. Today I am 37 weeks. I am still working out hard hoping it will help me get back into shape quickly after the birth. I feel constantly out of breath, have a very annoying constant back pain throughout my whole back, and typically feel slightly claustrophobic and squished...ready to have my own body back. Overall I just really looking forward to meeting this little guy! Here are some pictures from our trip to the beach... (I am just about done with the nursery...need to post some pictures of that soon!)





1 comment:

Danielle said...

looking back on a pregnancy post... dang you had a cute belly! you were... how can i say this???... adorbs!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...